Advantages of Tooth-Colored Fillings
Tooth-Colored Fillings are customized tooth restoration that could give you the following benefits:
- It could restore the dental strength of your tooth
- Barely noticeable since it is tailored to match the color of the teeth
- Durable and could last longer if properly taken care of
- Does not cause discoloration compared to silver amalgam fillings
- Helps in regaining your confidence by providing a solution for correcting the appearance of the damaged teeth
- The tooth can be preserved since it can prevent the spread of the damage or cavity to your teeth
- Sensitivity to hot or cold substances can be eliminated
- The procedure is safe and easy to perform without causing too much pain or discomfort
How Is It Applied?
- The dentist will gently and carefully remove any damaged or decayed portion of the tooth to make sure that there will be no underlying problem
- They would decide on the tooth-colored filling material to be used that closely resembles your teeth’ natural shade.
- Once decided the dentist would apply the material and manipulate it according to the overall form of the other tooth structure.
- As soon as it is appropriately shaped, a special curing light will be used to harden the applied material and to secure its placement.
- Necessary adjustments can be performed to make sure that it will not affect the bite or chew of the patient for favorable results.
Regain your confidence by restoring the beauty and function of your smile with Tooth-Colored Fillings.
Restore and strengthen your teeth through Tooth-Colored Fillings in Katy, TX. Call us at Chloe Dental to book your appointment. We are located at 3950 N. Fry Road #600, Katy, TX 77449.